Monday, May 16, 2005

A GREAT TECH SUNDAY

You know I feel weird always writing good things about my current theatre experience but it's the actual truth! I have never had a tech Sunday be so much fun!! We arrived at 1 PM, had our cue-to-cue, had our dinner break and ran the show and I got home at 10 PM. I cannot stop saying great things about working at Bus Barn. If you are an actor that is looking for a great theatre group to work with - this is it! They are so wonderful!! The entire process of this show has been total fun and I can't wait to see what fun the performances will bring. Our designers, directors & fellow cast members have truly made this an amazing experience for me. I never realized how demanding a musical revue can be--truly I am much larger in size than my fellow cast members but the show is a workout! (for me at least) and to be singing back to back is a lot harder than I imagined it. (No wonder poor Britney lip-synchs at her shows! =+) This show has been a delight & a challenge - one that I accept with honor.

My voice is about 95% better & I'm thrilled that on Thursday an audience can appreciate our work and this show which truly is one of the greatest revues ever!

I'm a little bit tired & over the moon happy!

-M.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home