THE PERFECT THEATRICAL EXPERIENCE
Tonight was our last performance of World - It was an amazing performance. I really want to thank you all of you who came to see it. It meant so much me. There was a lot of talent in the audience this last weekend including my gorgeous & talented girl Hilary Little and the boys from FMT's Sweeney and upcoming Brigadoon: Ray Renati, David Wiesen & Cabaret's Sean Fenton - it was great to see them and I look forward in seeing them in Brigadoon.
Being a part of this show was a dream come true. I have wanted to do it for years & I have auditioned for this show before and it didn't work out. I was starting to think that maybe I wasn't "musical review" material so from the bottom of my big ol' heart I have to thank Barbara Cannon, Michael Spector, Mark Hanson, Shannon Stowe, John Lawrence Paul Araquistain, Jackie McSwanson, Jen Oku, Linda Piccone for making this show the perfect theatrical experience. I shall forever hold this show in my memories - the amazing cast, staff & crew & the gorgeous and sometimes haunting music of the show. Our wonderful director Barbara Cannon said that this was one of Bus Barn's best shows - and it was the greatest compliment.
If you are an actor - I highly recommend you auditioning for Bus Barn. If you a patron of the arts - go see their shows, or better yet - make a donation. They are the best!
I start H & M on Monday and I am both scared & excited (and a little exhausted.) I'll write all about it at the end of the week.
Below are some wonderful photos from the show.
=+)
M.
P.S. I am slowly but surely updating my little blog and adding more to it when I can - if you are a fellow performer & friend and you'd like me to add you to the performer link area (I don't want to add anyone without their permission) - e-mail me and I will gladly do so. Also - my best friend Heather Clemens is about to release her first CD - I was so honored to receive one of the first copies - it's phenomenal. More details on that & much more to come.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home