OUCH MY TOOTH
As if things were'nt crazy enough with finals! I have a fucking tooth that needs a root canal and an impacted wisdom tooth that needs to come out - conviniently located right next to my bad tooth - which makes the side of my mouth - completely full of pain. What's crazy is that I have to sing at a concert tomorrow afternoon and I have three different performances next week AND voice juries - OY!!!! The root canal will happen Monday. I am beyond thrilled that next Wednesday will be my last day of classes this semester. Counting the fucking hours. (about 144!) Tomorrow evening I will check out Hillbarn Theatre's production of BIG.
=+)

M.

p.s. I went to see the new James Bond movie CASINO ROYALE - and it is GREAT. Good for Daniel Craig - he is not quite Sean Connery but I'd rate him high up there. He has created a very manly and aggresive Bond and a quite delicious one. (I normally don't go for older men - but oh my!) I highly recommend the film. I am a huge fan of the Bond series and I'd have to say this is one of my favorites.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home