THIRD @ THEATREWORKS
I could see that in the play, Wasserstein shares with us some of what she must have been going through before her death - the pain, regrets and life experience. Kudos also to Amy Resnick and Gerry Hiken who really made the most of their supporting roles.
Beautifully acted & brilliantly written - this play is one that I am going to highly recommend. It opens Saturday and plays at the Mountain View Center for the Arts.
My beloved friend Tyler & I had a wonderful dinner at Max's before seeing the show and I would like to congratulate him on getting cast as Seymour in BBBAY's upcoming production of Little Shop of Horrors. I knew he would be PERFECT for this role and thrilled that I encouraged him to pursue this opportunity.
My beloved friend Tyler & I had a wonderful dinner at Max's before seeing the show and I would like to congratulate him on getting cast as Seymour in BBBAY's upcoming production of Little Shop of Horrors. I knew he would be PERFECT for this role and thrilled that I encouraged him to pursue this opportunity.
Congrats mon ami!
Okay - time for bed it's a school night...oy.
Cheers
Martin



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home