COMPLETE SWEENEY INFO & MORE
Hi y'all,
Rehearsals are going great for the show. The cast is most impressive. I've been having a blast playing a villain alongside my new bud Mike Padilla as Judge Turpin. We're having too much fun playing these vicious parts (I think!) Here is ALL the main info on the show. Once again, I strongly suggest getting your tickets now, as the theatre only holds 100+ seats and I bet this show will be one of this year's most talked about shows in Bay Area theatre. (But that's just my humble opinion =+)
Okay, here's the complete cast list:
Sweeney Todd................James Monroe Iglehart
Mrs. Lovett...........................Diana Torres-Koss
Judge Turpin.............................Mike R. Padilla
Beadle Bamford..............Martin Rojas-Dietrich
Johanna........................................Keite Davis
Anthony Hope...................................Austin Ku
Tobias Ragg..................Sean Patrick O'Connor
The Beggar Woman..................Lane McKenna
Adolfo Pirelli..................................Joe Colletti
And the FABULOUS ensemble:
Doug Brees (Pirelli understudy), Marin Carpinter, Sally Collins, Steve Completo (Beadle understudy), Beverly Hansberry, Daniel Harper (Tobias understudy), Kendra Holt, Sara Hurd, Jon Jensen, Michelle Jones, Hilary Little, Joey Montes, Ruth E. Mullins (Mrs. Lovett understudy), Jennifer Oku, Nicholas Patton (Anthony understudy), Michael Reed (Sweeney understudy), Ray Renati (Judge understudy), Andrew Sanford, Jake Sigl, Annette Stenger, David Wiesen, Robyn Winslow (Beggar Woman understudy)
The creative team:
Director: Jay Manley
Musical Director: Brandon Adams
Musical Staging: Joe Duffy
Scenic Designer: Joe Ragey
Lighting Designer: Kurt Landisman
Stage Manager: Linda Christensen
Associate Director: Mary Welty-Dapkus
The show runs from Feb. 18 - March 13
at the Foothill College Playhouse
Foothill College, Los Altos Hills
Thursdays-Saturdays at 8 PM
Sundays at 2 PM
+ special Saturday matinee on March 12 at 2 PM
Admission: $18-24
Box Office: 650-949-7360
24-hour-charge line: 650-949-7414
More Info:
www.foothillmusicals.com
I look forward to seeing you there. On Tuesday, I start school again and I start working for the wonderful Theatre Arts Instructor at CaƱada College, Linda Hoy on their spring production of "El Soldado Razo" I will write more on that next month. BTW: Since quitting smoking last November, I have been working vocally a lot, not just on Sweeney but on other things as well and I am dabbling at the concept of a concert...It's been a few years since I've done that and I really miss it. I have a lot of new material and surprisingly NOT from the musical theatre. I've been adding a lot of contemporary material to my repertoire. Including songs by Randy Newman, Amanda McBroom, Eric Clapton, and also some cool jazz tunes. So hopefully after Sweeney gets going I will be able to pick a date for the show. I have a musical director in mind, but I don't want to jinx it by writing it here first. Stay tuned for more on the concert. Much love to everyone...come see Sweeney Todd!
--M.



<< Home