UPCOMING STUFF
I felt no guilt about sleeping in today and ditching school. This is not a disco body and it was tired! =+) I'll be busy this week with rehearsals for the production at CaƱada and then I get a week off for spring break. I start rehearsals for The World Goes Round on April 2nd. I'm so excited!! It will be nice to have a couple of weeks of vocal rest. My friends Erica Wyman (now Abrahamson) & Patti Appel (Sally & Schneider in Cabaret at BBBAY) are in a production of Nunsense at Coastal Repertory Theatre which runs till April 2nd. I will be going to see that this weekend. Some of my Sweeney cast mates already have great projects lined up and if you get the chance, check them out:
Ruth E. Mullins & Sean O'Connor (Toby) will be appearing in 42nd Street with Sunnyvale Players
Keite Davis (Johanna) will be rocking the house in Hedwig and the Angry Inch at the Rose & Crown in Palo Alto on March 23 & 30 and April 6 & 13 at 8 P.M.
Keite's website Link
Our Sweeney, James Iglehart's next project is Tapestry at AMT
Sara Hurd will be appearing in My Fair Lady at BBBAY with musical direction by the wonderful Brandon Adams.
I also know that Nick Patton was just cast in The Chocolate Soldier in San Jose
Our two wonderful young men, Jake Sigl & Andrew Sanford will be appearing in both previews of Evita in San Francisco. Keep an eye on these two talented young men!
Ray Renati is directing at the Pear Theatre
Ray's website Link
Austin Ku also has an upcoming production
Austin's website Link
I hope I got everyone. If you love the theatre, go check these people out. They are incredible!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home