Sunday, February 27, 2005

ALL GROWN UP

These last two days have been incredible! Last night's show was terrific as was our attentive audience. It was great to see my friends from Cabaret there. Tonight we had our best audience yet. They had so much fun and it made us have more fun onstage.

Someone once asked me, "Why do you do theatre?" Good question. Is it the money? , is it the recognition? What is it? It's because I love it. And being a part of this production is a perfect example of that love. I'm thrilled to see and hear audiences loving the show and I can't wait to hear what my family thinks when they see the show tomorrow afternoon!
After the show tonight, my dear friend Sheila gave me a great compliment. She said to me: "...you're all grown-up!" And to know in my heart that comment is true...made me smile.

Mwah!

M.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home