KIND WORDS
I forgot to write this yesterday, I am performing with not only the most talented cast I have ever worked with but also the most supportive. In times of need they are there. We constantly remind ourselves how talented we are and encourage one another and say what a blessing it is to be a part of such a great show. Also, the wonderful critic from Talkin' Broadway said some wonderful things to me after yesterday's matinee. His review is yet to come, but he wrote this on the Talkin' Broadway chat:
Don't Miss "Sweeney Todd" at Foothill.
"We went to the matinee of the Sondheim's musical at Foothill College this afternoon and this is one terrific production. Jay Manley once again proves he is one damn fine director of musical. He has secured some major singing talents for this large production of around 30 persons.Full review coming up on Regional. James Monroe Iglehart is terrific as Sweeney and he does a different take on the mad barber. This was the 10th time I havd seen the "opera" since the original production in New York. Also Diana Torres Koss is great as Mrs. Lovett. Great little orchestra also."
Sounds like a hit!
Mwah!
M.



<< Home