TOPIC: THE WORLD GOES ROUND...DISCUSS!!
Tonight I was part of my first discussion night. It was great! We weren't sure how many people would stay but about half the audience did. We were seated onstage with our wonderful director Barbara Cannon & they asked us about the casting, the show, our training - it was great and it's always nice to hear positive feedback from the audience. I am going to be very sad when this show is over. It has been a dream come true for me. My friend Patrick Niemeyer & his Mom were in the audience tonight and they were amazed at all the energy onstage. I'm amazed every night too! My Mom & baby Sis are coming to see the show again this Sunday only this time my Dad will join them. I think I am the most nervous when my family is in the audience. Of don't forget - THE TONY AWARDS this Sunday night on CBS!
=+)
M.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home