H & M - WEEK 2
Only one more week of rehearsal left before moving to the Lucie Stern theatre. Today was the first designer runthrough and I got to watch the show & sit next to Tom Jones. (The little school boy in me was silently starstruck.) The show looks in great shape already. The scenes between Harold & Maude are funny yet incredibly moving at the same time. I'm completely in love with the score of the show - the songs are beautifully written. Some staff members were moved to tears by the end of the show. (I must admit I was one of them as well.) Alison Ewing cracks me up - she's awesome. (Her act 2 song is the showstopper.) I'm having an incredible time and have a lot of the music & script down which puts me at a little bit of ease. I'm sure I'll be talking a different tune during the understudy runthrough.
Tonight I saw the film "Dogma" for the first time. It was a very interesting film and coincidentally - one of the roles was played by Bud Cort (the original Harold in the film) - small world.
Happy Fourth of July!
=+)
M.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home