Friday, August 26, 2005

SOOO LUCKY!



I was in San Francisco today, running an errand for my boss and since I was already in the city I thought I would stop by the Orpheum asnd see if there were any available tickets for Wicked. The show has sold out it's SF run and the only way to get a ticket is by lottery or buy a ridiculously over-priced ticket from a scalper. When I arrive at the box office, I'm told that he just happened to have to 2 center orchestra seats 11th row for tomorrow night. Happy Birthday to me!!! (not for two weeks but what a way to start celebrating!) I am so excited. I really wanted to see this show.


I didn't get to see Eqqus on Wednesday because I wasn't feeling very well but it's all good because tomorrow night: WICKED!

=+)

M.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home