FINAL WEEK
I was so tired that I woke up at 5:30 PM today. It was wonderful to ring in the New Year with my fellow cast members and I took it as a good sign that I was actually working in theatre during the beginning of the new year. We had a lot of understudies go on this week and they were all brilliant. Christiane had a concert engagement with the SF Symphony so Alison went on as the Baker's Wife and she was fabulous. We only have 7 performances left and even though my body is so tired and ready for this show to close, my heart & soul are not and I know it will be an emotional closing night for me - I have loved every minute of this experience.
Have a great new week of 2006 y'all.
=+)
M.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home