Friday, March 17, 2006

RANDY ADAMS


I am so sad so report that after 21 years, Managing Director Randy Adams is leaving TheatreWorks to pursue a career in the East Coast. Randy is one of the sweetest men I have ever come across. Always with a big smile on his face and he is a a great laugher. He made me feel so welcome when I worked at TheatreWorks and I know he will be greatly missed. Randy helped TheatreWorks go from a small $300,000 a year theatre to an incredible $7 million a year theatre. What an accomplishment. There is an article on today's Mercury News. I know both Linda Hoy & I were crushed & teary-eyed when we heard the news. We wish Randy well on his future endeavors - I can only say this gentleman is as good as it gets.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home