A BUSY WEEK
It's Sunday night and I am TIRED. We had a great week of shows and had a special guest pianist filling in on Saturday & Sunday - my pal Matt Mattei (who is a FABULOUS musical director) - so I knew the show was in great hands. My family came to see our Saturday night performance and they loved it and my Mom even said that this is one of the best productions she has ever seen - and my baby sis who is just as critical as I when it comes to theatre - stood up with the rest of the audience in a rousing standing ovation - high praise indeed. I love the fact that both my Mom & my baby sis (who are so important in my life) can see me grow as an actor and share in the joys of my often difficult but ultimately rewarding chosen profession.
Tomorrow night I will be appearing in San Jose Stage Company's 13th Annual MONDAY NIGHT LIVE - a fundraiser that is a political satire of songs & sketches featuring actors and some of San Jose's politicians. I will be appearing in two skits - one as Officer Barrel and one as a commentator. I am looking forward to it since a lot of my U-Town castmates are in it as well. Alright - I am off to rest.
Have a great week y'all and come see Urinetown!!!
=+)
M.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home