Thursday, June 29, 2006

AN INTERESTING EVENING

Wow - this was a first for me. Last night's performance of Urinetown was cancelled so that we could have a put-in rehearsal for understudies and new crew presonnel and due to the fact that we also had atwo ailing actors. I felt really sad because I am a huge believer in the "the show must go on!" motto but in this case it seemed right. Our rehearsal of course was filled with laughter & raunchiness from all involved (as usually the case) - so it made for a very nice evening. My thoughts are with my castmates who are not feeling well - get well soon!!! I am 100% sure that the show will go on tonight - so please help spread the word that the show has been extended to July 23rd. You can get discount tickets from www.goldstarevents.com or check out the half-price section of www.artsopolis.com

=+)

M.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home