A NEW (QUIETER) WEEK
Wow - this past week was a busy one. I saw a lot of great theatre and a lot of wonderful friends perform. I am glad my schedule is a little quieter for the next couple of weeks as I finish my summer vacation (school starts on the 30th). This upcoming week I will be seeing Jesus Christ Superstar at City Lights (the production is completely sold out for its remaining run - thank you to Kit Wilder who got me a ticket). I have several friends in the production including Kit who is playing Jesus, Jeanne Batacan-Harper who is playing Mary Magdalane & Adam Campbell who plays Judas and my friend Shannon Stowe is the choreographer - I am looking forward to seeing the show which I have heard is great. Don't have much else to report - so have a great week y'all.
=+)
M.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home