HELL WEEK BEGINS EARLIER
Normally I consider Hell Week to start on Tech Sunday but since I am performing at the President's Gala this weekend - it actually starts tomorrow with full day of classes followed by rehearsal for the President's Gala followed by Night Music rehearsal - or basically from 9 AM to 10 PM at night. Saturday night is the performance which I am told will keep me there from 5-10 PM and then Sunday I am going to check out GIBRALTAR at San Jose Stage (which is the first play I have been able to see this year) and head over to Night Music Tech and then the real fun begins....
I had a tough rehearsal tonight because I feel so tired but our wonderful Coleen Lorenz was very encouraging and created some lovely things for the Lieberslieders to do. I have really enjoyed working with her on this show. Holy crap - a busy week lies ahead.
=+)
M.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home