a very CACA day
Oh what a shitty fucking day! You know which day I'm talking about - the one where you're so frustrated you get quiet and your brow resembles Jack Nicholson in The Shining and you are sooooo very easily annoyed. This was one of those days. I won't go into too much detail but the day started out shitty and by the time I got to rehearsal I just wanted to scream and I did as soon as I walked out of rehearsal.
It's so hard to not be able to "OPENLY" write about the details of my day and the moronic imbecile whom I wanted to kick with all my might because... it's not cool to do so - so I will just say today was a very caca day BUT tomorrow is another day.
And it fucking better be a good one.
=+)
M.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home