Tuesday, December 11, 2007

2 FINALS DOWN - 2 TO GO!!!

My hardest finals are OVER!!!! My sociology presentation went great - I played Rosie O'Donnell in a mock-like 20/20 or 60-Minutes type of show. It was fun. Today I rocked my juries (if I do say so myself) and I think I passed my music history final. That class wound up being the hardest this semester - shit! Tomorrow skills lab which I am a little worried about the rhythm we have to do (I suck at them) and then Thursday is 20th Century Techniques which I hope to pass as well. I don't really care about getting stellar grades - I just want my fucking diploma. =+)

Today my friends Kris & Laurie took me to a fabulous greasy BBQ place I never been to - Armadillo Willy's - great ribs. Yay!!

Tonight I'm off to see the Musical Theatre Workshop. I was in it all of last year so it will be fun to sit back and watch my fellow students perform. =+)

Cheers

Martin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home