Monday, December 03, 2007

THE LEGEND CONTINUES

My baby sis just got cast in her high school spring musical - Footloose. I also went to Woodside High (many years ago) and things are so much different now. When I was a student there barely anyone auditioned for the musical. Now so many people tried out that many didn't make the list. I know that Mary is just doing it for fun but it was great to be able to help her with her audition material. I drove her to the auditions and saw that everyone was just going in to sing unprepared but Mary had her sheet music to "Stranger to the Rain" from Children of Eden in her key (a third down from the original) and even had a monologue ready.

My little girl is growing up. I am so proud!

=+)

M

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home