Tuesday, November 06, 2007

FINALLY!!!


I can't believe Follies just closed and I am about to open in another show next week - the life of the gypsy!! I have been struggling with illness this entire fall and it's driving me nuts. I can stil sing but I am not 100% well. We have our singthru with the orchestra tonight (that's sitzprobe for you hoity toity theatre folks =+)


Today I voted for the first time in my life!!! After many years of living in the U.S. I am now a U.S. Citizen and was able to vote today. It was kind of cool - I can't wait for February and the Presidential Primaries.


On Friday I went to see my friend Tyler Kent in One Touch of Venus at 42nst Street Moon which was lovely. I have never seen a show there before. They present rare musicals in a semi-staged/concert setting. My friend Amy Cole was also in the cast and I was also able to see my Man of La Mancha musical director Dave Dobrusky. This weekend I will be seeing my pals LJ Bailey & Shannon Stowe in Smell of the Kill at Dragon Productions.


I am back at Max's (after my two week vacation to do Follies - thanks to my wonderful replacement and pal Nicki Kerns for filling in for me.)


Not much else to report just keeping busy with school and rehearsals. I will write more later.


Have a great week y'all!


=+)

M.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home