Wednesday, September 19, 2007

LOSE SOME, WIN SOME

I recently found out that I will not be performing in the fall show I thought I would be doing - for reasons I can’t go into right now. I was very disappointed, upset & hurt but now I am over that. I have been offered the role of Archibald Craven in Coastal Repertory Theatre’s upcoming production of The Secret Garden and I said yes. I started my musical theatre journey at Coastal Rep (then known as This Side of The Hill Players) with The Secret Garden - this is back in 1996 when I played one of the dreamers - a very small role. I never dreamed that over a decade later I would be back to play my first lead role EVER. To top it off my beloved Patti Appel will be playing Lily opposite me. This is by far the biggest role I have ever been given with a lot of music. Oooh and a couple of my NDNU friends are in it as well: Laurie Nellessen will be playing Martha and Kris Hauck will be playing my brother Neville and I can't wait to sing "Lily's Eyes" with Kris. All’s well that ends well. Yay!!!! More details to come soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home