Sunday, August 26, 2007

LA MANCHA WEEK 13

Well this certainly was an interesting week. Friday night's show was very difficult for me because I was constantly worried about Louis. By the time the show ended I had a huge headache. Yesterday I realized that it's not my responsibility to worry about another actor so at the matinee, I said my little prayer and hoped for the best and it was okay. I did have a lovely dinner with my beloved Nicole & Cathleen at my new favorite place in the city Cesario's. I was beyond exhausted by the end evening show.

It has been a very long summer and although I will miss it, I am ready for the show to close. School starts this week and I don't even want to think about going to school and the show at night - but it's just one week. My friend Austin Ku came to see the matinee yesterday - thank you Austin. Austin will be moving to Boston to attend BoCo and I wish him the very best. We will miss you. Alright, I have to get ready for work at Max's soon.

Only 5 performances left kids!

Cheers

Martin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home