Tuesday, July 31, 2007

LA MANCHA WEEK 9

Well we are at the halfway mark - 25 performances down and 25 to go. This week the wonderful costume designer Michelle Wynne was in the audience (she costumed both shows I did at SJ Stage - she is terrific) the same night that my proud Dad was. I was overwhelmed to see my Dad emotional when I came out to greet him. Dad is a man who rarely cries and when he hugged me I could tell that he was fighting back tears - of course it didn't help that all my fellow actors were coming up to him saying "I love your son!" It was a wonderful night thanks to my Dad and my beloved cast members.

The past two days have been heaven - my trip to Tahoe was divine - I ate, rested, gambled and took a chance to breathe for a second. This was really something that I needed and I hope after the show closes I have the chance to get away for a couple of days. I am not looking forward to the start of the fall semester at school but I am trying to find a time in late September to go away for a couple of days.

Anyhoo - that's all for now kids sorry that I don't have more exciting news to report. I hope everyone is doing well and remember that we only have 5 weeks left of performances.

Hugs

Martin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home