CAST CHANGE
Saturday evening was the last performance that my friend Stephan Smith Collins did as Pedro in our production of Man of La Mancha. Stephan has left the show for personal reasons and his understudy John Patrick Moore took over the role last night. I want to say to Stephan that we will miss you and care for you deeply.
John Patrick did a great job last night - considering he's had minimal rehearsal time. Welcome to the cast! In a couple of weeks our Aldonza - the amazing Cathleen Riddley will be out of town for a week and her understudy will be going on for her at that time. Her understudy is Kate Del Castillo.
In other news, I officially declined my first professional offer today - nothing to celebrate of course. It's a show that I really wanted to do but I realized that it was too big of a commitment to handle along with my fall school schedule. Ah showbusiness!
Can't wait for my trip to Tahoe! Will write more next week,
Hugs to all
Martin



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home