AUDITONS, AUDITIONS, AUDITIONS
It looks like April is the month of auditions. The summer season is almost among us and I have a few auditions so hopefully I will be busy this summer. This past weekend I sang at the President's Gala at NDNU which is a huge fundraising event for scholarships. I sang O Sole Mio and it went well. I was so happy to sing first that way I was able to chill for the rest of the night. It was great hanging out with my friend Laurie who sang a kick-ass version of Astonishing from 'Little Women.'
This is a tough week - 2 essays to write, an audition 1 1/2 hour away and I am seeing Children of Eden on Friday - hopefully I will consume lots of alcohol before I see it. I am sure it will be great but it's a shitty feeling to go see a show that you were supposed to be in. Know what I mean?
Okay - that's all for now
Have a great week y'all
=+)
M.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home