GREAT PREVIEW!
We had a great preview tonight - a few minor glitches (I messed up the steps to our finale) but I still thought we did a great job. Our director Barbara Cannon was pleased. My Mom & baby sis were in the audience and they loved it. I'm a little bit wiped, but still excited about our opening!
-M.
p.s. Our performance for the Rotary Club of Los Altos was great (they even honored us with a standing ovation =+) I have never attended one of these meetings but I have to tell you this story - at one point of the business part of the meeting, they were trying to get members to contribute money. The speaker asked this particular gentleman if he had an undesirable urge to donate. This gentleman got up from his seat and said "Yeah, I have an urge." and walked straight to the bathroom! The entire place was rolling with laughter. I love stuff like that - fun!
=+)



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home