Monday, August 29, 2005

RUDE FORUM ENTRY

I was just checking out a theatre forum on where I read the rudest comment about Eden Espinosa. The brainless & thoughtless comments don't need to be repeated here - that would just be glorifying them but this childish person chose to rip this talented lady a new one - even making fun of her Latin last name!!! I found that to be borderline racist. It just seems that more & more I am outraged by how people will write whatever it is they want without thinking about it first. Not knowing that their thoughtless remarks just spread hatred & ignorance. Obviously this person won't get very far in the theatre world if he/she trashes talented employed performers - because it all gets back to them. Anyway - I must remind myself that in this day & age every Tom, Dick or Asshole will have an opinion and even though they stink to high heaven, we must tolerate it. Why? Karma. And besides, would Eden be cast in a national tour production if she was a terrible singer? I think not.

=+)

You rock Eden!

Martin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home