BUSY WEEK
I had a really crazy week trying to find props & costumes for the plays at school. Thankfully we were able to borrow some props from my pal Barbara Cannon (love her!) at Bus Barn Stage Company and some costumes from San Mateo High School. The plays are in great shape - if you get the chance go see them - on Saturday, October 29th, mention the Artsopolis discount at the box office and get in for $5. I will be around the first weekend of shows if you wanna say hi. Also, if you wanna support a theatre department that really needs community support - come see the plays. You'll have a good time - they're hilarious. E-mail me for more info.
I am excited to see my fellow classmate Maryann Moore perform in The Laramie Project over at Coastal Rep in Half Moon Bay on Friday.
My best friend & diva extraordinaire Heather Clemens will be performing her new one-woman show On The Sunny Side of The Street at The Plush Room in San Francisco on October 23rd & 24th. Check out her website for more info.
That's all I got right now =+) I am looking forward to a little rest this weekend and on that note - have a great weekend everyone!
=+)
M



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home