Monday, January 09, 2006

RANDOM 2 AM POST


I'm awake at 2:30 AM so these are just random items - enjoy them =+)

*The Phantom of the Opera becomes Broadway's longest running show - surpassing Cats. I bet the guys who produced Cats are really upset (hee hee). I saw the show 24 times (in 6 years) - 22 here and twice on Broadway. It will forever hold a special place in my heart - I call those my "waiting outside the stage door" days. =+)

*I must remind myself when I read forums & such that everyone is entitled to their asshole opinion. This year I will try lettin
g all that silly shit go. =+)

*My sister & I will be attending Lestat on Tuesday night which will be the first performance after the reviews come out. It's amazing how this show has been trashed during previews. Even close professional actors that are friends of mine didn't like it - calling it "Lecrap" but I am still going with an open mind. =+)

Okay. that's it for one evening. Have a wonderful week everyone.

Mwah!

M.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home