URINETOWN: WEEK 4
Well here it is folks: tomorrow evening will be our final full tech/dress rehearsal before our first preview. Welcome to the beginning of hell week. We will be having day rehearsals all week up until opening so It will be a very busy hell week. I was beyond tired yesterday after our grueling tech weekend but we all got out alive and today was a glorious day - both the weather and the FUN birthday party I attended at Diana Torres Koss' house. A lot of people from the show were there as well as my dear friend Hilary. It was a blast and I had way too much fun.
I plan on sleeping in tomorrow and getting ready for our evening rehearsal. My mentor Linda Hoy will be in attendance which will make it super exciting & nerve-wracking all at once. Linda & her husband will be taking off on Wednesday to Texas as they begin their retirement so I am so honored that she is taking the time to come see the show before she leaves. I will miss her so much and it really hasn't sunk in that she is leaving. More than my teacher and mentor she is my friend for life. The inspiration that she has given me has forever changed me as an actor and as a person. I truly believe that my career would not be where it is at today if it weren't for her.
Okay - have a great week. I am trying to pace myself this week so I can stay healthy and ready for a great opening. I have a lot of friends coming to see previews which will make them great. I know that we are PUMPED for an audience!
=+)
M.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home