Sunday, July 23, 2006

SOMEONE STOP THE SUN!!!

It has been a HOT past few days - this infernal heat!!! Someone please stop the sun! It's been a busy past few days seeing shows and yesterday my friend Heather & I drove to Santa Rosa for my mentor Linda's daughter's wedding. It was beautiful affair with just family & friends. Tomorrow night I will be attending a fundraising concert for NDNU which features a lot of performer friends of mine so it should be lots of fun. I am looking forward to seeing Annie Get Your Gun this week at Foothill - since I have never seen the show and one of my all-time favorite songs is "I Got Lost In His Arms." Okay everyone - do your best to stay cool in this monstrous weather.

Have a great week y'all!

=+)

M.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home