Monday, August 28, 2006

POST-EMMY POST



The Emmys last night were "okay" I guess. I thought the sketch in the beginning was pretty funny until my friend Heather pointed out to me that there was an airplane crash in Kentucky that day and then of course I felt like such an asshole. The "South Park" bit was hilarious though.

There were a lot of surprise winners and most of the predictions of the tv critics failed to win. Kudos to the great Jeremy Piven for getting a well deserved Emmy for his hilarious role on Entourage. The show just wouldn't work without him.

Congrats also to Megan Mullally and Mariska Hargitay for their wins.

Today was a lovely day and I spent time with my lovely & talented friend Sean Patrick O'Connor (he is leaving for Boston Conservatory on Wednesday and I will miss him!! You be a good boy over there Mister Man - or at least try!!)


=+)

M.

School officially starts in 2 days!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home