(INSERT AUDIBLE SIGH HERE)
Do you ever feel like you're lost? Like you're on the right path and then you find yourself suddenly lost - that's what this past week has felt like - full of doubt, and fear...until today. I really don't have time to write much about this but needless to say today was a happy day. Sorry if this doesn't make a lot of sense - but sometimes expressing joy is hard to describe in words.
P.S. If you like Renee Fleming I highly recommend her CD "Haunted Heart" - it completely took me over today - I mean really took me over.
I quit smoking last Wednesday - today makes it a week (pat on the back.) The hard part's over now let's hope....nah, don't want to ruin this day.
I guess I'll go spread joy now
=+)
M.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home