FIRST WEEKEND DOWN
The first weekend of Night Music is over and only one more weekend left - I really can't wait for this one to close. It has been a very difficult & trying experience. My beloved Heather came to opening night and sat in the front row - that was wonderful especially since I really don't do that much in the show. Keith Kreitman, critic for the San Mateo Times has come to both weekend performances so I think he really liked the show. Keith has always been a champion to me ever since he saw me in BBBAY's Jesus Christ Superstar and named me the bext featured actor of that year - I believe that was 2001. Only 3 more shows left and then I start rehearsals at San Jose Stage - I can't wait to have my sanity back =+)
Have a great week y'all!
=+)
M.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home