FINI!!!!
YES!!! I'm actually done with school for the year!!! At this time next year I will fucking done!!!! That means only two more semesters kids!! I am so excited. This last semester was HARD!! I don't know if I'll pass everything with flying colors but hope that I passed everything.
I went to see the Disney movie ENCHANTED and I loved it - it was funny, cheezy, and made me cry - that scene at the ball -- I fell for it hook, line and sinker. Amy Adams is a Goddess -she is just amazing in this role. Really played to perfection. I loved the animation & the singing in Central Park to to mention the Disney songs by Menken & Schwartz. They are classic Disney cheezballs with a modern twist. I loved them. One of the best films of the year... can't wait 'till next Friday and SWEENEY TODD!!!!!
Just three more performances of The Secret Garden left and then I am officially on vacation. Can't wait!!! This marks the end of five shows this year - I can't do these many shows in one year. My epic ass is TIRED! =+)
School is done!!!!! Me so happy!!!
M.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home