Sunday, July 24, 2005

AN OPENING NIGHT TO REMEMBER

OPENING NIGHT

Tonight my beautiful baby Sis & I had the great pleasure of seeing the opening night of this great work. Having seen the show come to life has been one of the greatest experiences of my life. We had amazing seats - second row center. The show was terrific. Everyone in the cast - Pamela, Eric, Daniel, Alice, Alison, and Ricky, Ryder, Elvy & Elana were amazing. Alison stole the show with her act two number - I have never seen a showstopper like that. It literally stopped the show. I saw wonderful faces in the audience including my friend/mentor Linda Hoy & her husband Bill, fellow understudies Andrew Custer & Mary Melnick, and critics Richard Connema & Keith Kreitman. The opening night party was held in the courtyard of the Lucie Stern center where cocktails were served, sunflowers were given as presents & nooses hanged all over the place while 70's music was heard over the stereo. It was an amazing night. I am biased when I tell you how great the show is but trust me -it is. Go see it while you still can. It is the show to see this summer.

=+)

M.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home