Wednesday, January 18, 2006

BACK TO SCHOOL

I started school once again and I'm not really looking forward to it. Today I had to turn down a role for Fiddler on the Roof at Notre Dame University - I realized that between my 18.5 units at Canada and working full time for Linda's production of The Physicists - I would go crazy if I tackled something else. I did that last year and it was no picnic so this year is all about taking care of myself. I just hated having to do that but sometimes I have to stop & realize that I am a human being and should not have to push my limits.

I am really looking forward in working with Linda on this project which seems like it's going to be a lot of fun - especially since it's a cast of 19. I am also looking forward in being able to actually go see my fellow friends & colleagues in their shows - tomorrow night I will see The Clean House @ TheatreWorks and on Saturday Songs for a New World @ Oddyssey Theatre in Gilroy.

=+)

M.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home