CATCHING UP
*Oscar Nominations - I couldn't be happier. I'll be rooting for my favorites. Go Brokeback Mountain!
*Notre Dame - I have been officially accepted into Notre Dame de Namur University. Pretty cool. Though I am still keeping my options open about where I will attend next semester, I feel so honored to have been accepted.
*Cabaret @ Willows Theatre - I went to see my first Willows show with my friend Kristen Sharpley and I enjoyed it very much. I am way too close to this show to be objective in this blog - but It was a very entertaining production. The set design was glorious as was my friend Kristin Stokes in the role of Sally Bowles - what an amazing talent. Her rendition of Maybe This Time is one of the best I've heard. I recommend you check it out. The production is a mixture of the original production & the Sam Mendes revival with some wonderful new touches.
*Rehearsals are under way for The Physicists at CaƱada and I am already having a blast working with Linda - I will be seeing her in a staged reading of The Shaker Chair at A.C.T. on Friday night - can't wait.
=+)
M.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home