AN INTERESTING COMMENT
You know one of the reasons I don't allow comments on this blog - is because it is MY blog and I never want to get confrontational with people. I have a hard time as it is restraining what I want to say- though I always make sure I re-read everything twice so nothing can come back and haunt me. It's always from the heart - the honest truth if you will. My e-mail address is on this blog so you can e-mail me your comment/opinion. It's amazing how many people do - like last night, a stage manager of one of my favorite theatre companies e-mailed me to say how much she enjoyed reading the post on auditioning and how she wishes more actors would do those simple things. Another friend of mine forwarded me this - it shall remain anonymous for now (though you can be sure I know who wrote it). It's priceless:
"I don't mean to be rude but I read someones blog today about things they claim that they do...yet they do none of those things and this person is telling people to be more like them and to learn something from what he is saying...wtf? Screw You Dude! Sorry that just really bothers me when people lie about something they do and then tell people to act more like them."
You'll have to forgive their grammar, but don't you just love opinions?
=+)
(insert audible sigh & devilish smirk)
M.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home