Monday, June 05, 2006

OPENING WEEKEND


Honestly - this was one of the best weekends of my career. The show has received nothing but kudos and I have received some wonderful compliments from audience members and fellow performers - it has been WONDERFUL! I am so thrilled everything went so great that we are not doing a brush-up rehearsal tomorrow so that means TWO DAYS OFF!!!! Whoopee!!

It was a very hard week full of really work and it has paid off. I am happy for the time to rest but cannot wait to get back there on Wednesday night. I'm having way too much fun!!!

My fellow cast member and friend Tielle Baker (who plays Hope) will be eligible for her Equity card on our final week of performances - congrats Tielle!! She is an awesome performer and such a warm & loving person.

My beloved friend Hilary sent me some pics from her recent publicity shoot for Guys & Dolls over at Cabrillo Stage in Aptos which opens later this summer. I am very excited to see this show for the first time (honest!) and see her perform with the amazing David Curley. Here's the talented duo in a darling pic:



Okay - that's about it from me - I just bought the new DVD release of "Whatever Happened to Baby Jane?" So I'm off to watch it!

Have a great week y'all!

=+)

M.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home