Wednesday, September 27, 2006

AUDRA!


I am sooo excited - I am going to see Audra McDonald perform in San Francisco next week. For those of you that know me - you know I LOVE Audra McDonald. I'll tell my Audra story after I see her concert. Her new CD "Build A Bridge" is out and I am patiently (NOT!) waitin' for Amazon to deliver it to me. There are 3 songs you can hear at NPR radio including hearing Audra talk about them - way cool! Here's the link: NPR.

I have a busy weekend coming up - tomorrow night I am seeing "Tick, Tick, Boom!" at Bus Barn which my pal Darrin Glesser stars in, then Friday night it's Wesla's Concert (yay!!!), Saturday night is my piano night at Max's and Sunday afternoon I am going to see a fellow classmate's recital at school. Busy but will rest up on Monday to see AUDRA!!!!

=+)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home