AFTER 18 YEARS!!!
Guess what? I am a U.S. CITIZEN!!! It only took about 18 years but I am finally an American. I officially take the oath at the end of March but I am very excited. This country has affored me some amazing opportunities and for me at least this really has been the ladn of the free and the home of the brave. I'm going to stop writing about that because I am going to get all choked up.
CATCHING UP NEWS:
A Little Night Music ends on Sunday. Some shows you want to run forever... this is not one of them =+) I kid, I kid. Keith Kreitman has given the production a wonderful review. Here is the link. I am actually excited that my beloved acting teacher & mentor Linda Hoy and my family will come support me this weekend. The cast is great so come see it if you can - the last three performances are this weekend. We have a brush-up rehearsal tonight and I am the first to admit I am not a fan of these things and most of the time everyone is just being goofy - we'll see how goofy everyone is tonight.During my night off from Night Music I was able to check in the other production I am involved in - The Vagina Monologues at Canada College - the show is coming along beautifully and I took some great pictures of the cast last night.
I start rehearsals for The White House Murder Case on Tuesday and I am still over the moon although I do have to have a wisdom tooth out on Monday - ouch.My dear friend Joe Duffy has hired me to teach acting and song interpretation at the Hillbarn Children's Conservatory this summer so I am very excited about that. It will be awesome to put my Theatre Arts degree to good use.
Lots of good things happening - and trust me I am not taking them for granted, 'cause you never know what tomorrow will bring.
At least for today - I am happy.
=+)
M.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home