OH WHAT A WEEKEND
This weekend was filled with a lot of emotions - there was some drama at the theatre on Saturday but since I am a member of the production staff I feel it's best that I don't make matters worse by mentioning it here (oh oh, here come the phone calls! =+) Actually I trust that my producers will find a solution to the drama and that we will finish the remaining eight weeks drama-free. Believe it or not I (for once) was not the cause of drama.
My dear friend Leslie Sorci came to see the show this weekend and then we were both surprised when Richard Connema (critic for Talkin' Broadway) and his partner Eddy came in to have dinner at Max's on Sunday. Normally Sundays can be a bit droll but it was so much fun having Richard & Eddy there - I was having a ball and I think they stayed for most of the evening. I didn't even take my break until after 8 PM - that's 3 hours of non-stop playin' folks.
Anyway not much else to report. I will be seeing Altar Boyz at San Jose Stage this weekend as my friends Darrin Glesser and Sean Patrick O'Connor are both in the production with my beloved Rick Singleton directing and Dottie Lester-White choreographing.
Alright folks have a great week!
Cheers
M.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home