CABARET REH. TECH WEEK
So we all made it through tech weekend. At school it would always bug me so much when people would complain about having to be at rehearsal for 5 hours - try spending 20 hours in 1 weekend and then come talk to me. It's all part of the process. Tech actually wasn't as bad for me because I got to sit down for most of it. As an actor, tech is one of my least favorite processes. We have our final dress rehearsal tomorrow and our first preview on Wednesday. I think we have a really good show on our hands but still have a little way to go. I know I have to fix some intonation issues with the band. It was no easy task taking an orchestration for a full orchestra and reducing it to a very specific 7 piece band. I am so proud of my band - they are all fantastic and their humor keeps me sane.
Alright so I will try to write more before opening night...wish us luck!!
=+)
M.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home