AND TONIGHT WE OPEN
Okay so I am officially giddy with nervous energy. This past week was a very trying one. Tempers were flying, egos were on the go and we performed our three previews, one better than the next. We are ready for our opening and I couldn't be happier with the show, my cast, production team, and the work that I have put into this project. I have been challenged in ways I cannot describe. There has to be a mystical reason why Cabaret keeps coming into my life everytime I need a challenge.
The first time I did this show was ten years ago and it really feels like I have come full circle with it. Next time I do it I would love to direct. =+)
This is one crazy weekend - opening tonight, opening night party (and people in SF know how to party!!), tomorrow I return to Max's, Monday I start teaching at Hillbarn and Monday night I have to do Monday Night Live at San Jose Stage. Okay I am tired just thinking about it.
Have a great weekend y'all!
=+)
Martin



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home