THE FULL MONTY
Sunday I trekked over the hill to Half Moon Bay to see my pal Patti Appel's production of The Full Monty which she directed (and due to an actor dropping out she also played the role of Georgie.) The show was a lot of fun and it was great to see some of my Secret Garden pals over there including Denise & her husband Bill and Rebecca. My friend Curtis, who is the box office manager at the Playhouse is also friends with Denise & I met up to see the show and we sure did have a lot of laughs. The actress who played the role of Jeannette was HILARIOUS and had some of the best lines in the show like: "If you wanna be in showbusiness you need to get spayed first!"
The rest of the weekend was uneventful and sad in a way - nothing I won't get over but sad nonetheless. Cabaret still has 6 more weeks to go and only 2 more with the delicious Lauren English as Sally Bowles - you do not want to miss her performance.
Tootle Pip!
M.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home