ALTAR BOYZ

Yesterday I had the best time seeing Altar Boyz at San Jose Stage. Rick Singleton has done a great job finding the right 5 performers for this piece and they all shine. The incredibly talented cast includes CJ Blankenship, Manuel Romero, Andrew Willis-Woodward and my friends Darrin Glesser and Sean Patrick O'Connor. I was blown away by Selina Young's lighting - it was truly rock concert lighting. The show is hilarious and offers great funny songs and a lot of heart. Dottie Lester-White's choreography is terrific and there are some wonderful dance solos in the piece. I highly recommend seeing Altar Boyz. That is of course if you have already seen Cabaret. First see Cabaret then see Altar Boyz =+)
In other news - this past week at the theatre felt much better. The drama has leveled off and after a wonderful pep talk from our fearless leader I feel ready to tackle the next 7 weeks of the show.
That's all from me - have a great week y'all!
=+)
M.
In other news - this past week at the theatre felt much better. The drama has leveled off and after a wonderful pep talk from our fearless leader I feel ready to tackle the next 7 weeks of the show.
That's all from me - have a great week y'all!
=+)
M.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home