Monday, September 22, 2008

CATCHING UP

I can't believe I haven't written a blog entry in a while. So much to catch up on but I will make it short - Cabaret closed after a sold-out thirteen week run and I am so, so proud of the work I did with this show and will treasure the experience forever. Last week I discovered that I had an abscess in my abdomen which I am still being treated for. Not fun to say the least. Now that Cabaret has closed I have a couple of weeks before my concert and then after that rehearsals for my next show begin. I will try to at least write once a week here just to keep my sanity. I did update some new pics to the blog and added the fabulous poster that my friend Patti Appel has so graciously designed for me.

Not feeling so hot right now so will try to take a nap before doing some homework.

Hope y'all are doing well.

=+)

M.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home