Sunday, August 31, 2008

THREE WEEKS TO GO

I can't believe it. The show is in its final weeks. Kate Del Castillo came in as Sally this week and did a great job. I am ready for the show to end its run. It's been an amazing experience on so many levels but it's time to do something else and luckily I have a little break between shows (even though that time will be spent working on my recital). If you haven't already only 15 more chances to see Cabaret.

This week some friends came to see the show - Randy & Rick from San Jose Stage, Bianca, Cristal & Justin. Thank you!

School started this week and I couldn't feel more sick about it - 20 units and no fun classes at all. Someone help me please.

Not much else to report.

Enjoy the Holiday weekend

==)

M.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home